you not in the USA? We Can Still Help You Get Photos Within 2 Days At
No Extra Cost*. Click here for details.
UK Passport Photos
To order 35 x45 mm sized UK passport photos, upload
your digital photo with your payment. We will make your photos available for pick up at any Walgreens, CVS, Target or Walmart store near you. If you are not in USA, we will email you a 4x6 print format
with 8 UK passport photos on it which you can take to any local photo
lab on a Flash drive and get printed for few pence.
UK Pasport Photo Size and
Requirements(England Passport Pictures)
"UK Passport Photo Size":
BBC News link:
Subjects must look straight
ahead with mouths shut and "neutral" expressions. Other rules include
the size of the photo - 45mm by 35mm - which must be printed on normal
photographic paper. Applicants must be on their own in the picture and
their head and shoulders must take up 65% to 75% of the frame.
If your application form
requires different size or has some new requirements, let us know that
information along with your order by sending an e-mail to .
UK Passport Picture requirements:
- Subjects must look straight ahead with mouths shut and "neutral"
- Passport picture size needs to be- 45mm by 35mm -
- United Kingdon Passport Photos must be printed on normal photographic
- Applicants must be on their own in the picture and their head and
shoulders must take up 65% to 75% of the frame.
The standards for passport
photos With all applications, you must include two identical recent
photographs. These must meet internationally agreed standards and must
be of a true likeness of you. The photographs must:
- be in colour, not black and white;
- be identical;
- be taken within the last month;
- be 45 millimetres (mm) high x 35 millimetres (mm) wide (do not trim
your photographs to meet this condition);
- be in clear and sharp focus, with a clear difference between your
face and the background;
- be taken against a plain cream or plain light grey background;
- not have red-eye; be of you facing forward, looking straight at
the camera; not be torn, creased, or marked; be printed on plain white
- be free from shadows; be taken with your eyes open and clearly visible
(no sunglasses or tinted glasses and no hair across your eyes);
- be free from reflection or glare on your glasses, and the frames
must not cover your eyes (where possible, we recommend that you remove
- show you with a neutral expression and your mouth closed (no grinning,
frowning or raised eyebrows); be of you on your own (no toys, baby's
dummy or other people on the photo);
- be professionally printed. Photographs printed at home are not likely
to be of an acceptable quality;
- show your full head, without any head covering, unless you wear
it for religious beliefs or medical reasons;
- be taken with nothing covering your face. Please make sure nothing
covers the outline of your eyes, nose or mouth.
- be a close-up of your head and shoulders so that your head, from
the bottom of your chin to your crown is between 29mm and 34mm high;
and clear of writing on the front and back.
Ready to place an order
for UK Passport Photos?
- Upload your photos (click here to upload
your photos now).
- Make your payment by clicking link below:
Visit our Payments
Page to make your payment
If you have urgent need for
UK Passport photos, after your order is placed and photos are uploaded,
please click here to give us the address
of your local Wagreens store
UK Passport photos dos and don'ts:
Important Links for UK/Schengen
BBC News link: New
passport photo standards due for UK Passport Photos
guidelines are available for members of the public by clicking here
(pdf, 301kb, new window)
UK Guide for professional photographers