St. Kitts & Nevis Passport Photos
Photo Basics Resolution
- You need 2 identical photos, even if your appearance has not changed
- Photos must be in colour and taken in the last 6 months
- Photos must be clear and reflect your true skin tone.
St. Kitts & Nevis Passport Photo Print Size and Quality
•The photos MUST measure 1.77” x 1.38” (45mm x 35mm)
•The image of you - from the crown of your head to your chin - must be between 29mm and 34mm high
•Do NOT digitally change the photos, photos must be unaltered by computer software
You can order with us and pick up these passport photos near you, at any Walgreens or CVS store, same day.
Follow the links at the top of this page to order your St. Kitts & Nevis Passport Photos.
In yourSt Kitts (Christopher) and Nevis photo, you must:
- Face the camera directly with full face in view (no hair on forehead or side of the face, with ear visible)
- Have a plain expression and your mouth closed (teeth must not be shown)
- Have your eyes open and visible
- Be taken agains a white, or light Frey background
- Be in clear contrast to the background
- Not have any shadows on your face or behind you
- Show your full face if you wear a hat of head covering for religions purposes, the head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face
- Remove glasses, sunglasses or tinted glasses.