On this page, you can order digital images as well as printed photos for the following countries which require submission of a digital image.
We have one humble request.
If ordering for more than one person, please Place a Single Order for all persons, or pay us with Venmo or Zelle and save upto 15%!. PayPal now takes $.50 extra per Payment (besides regular 3% fee) which for a $5 payment comes out to be around 15%!
These countries require digital images
to be uploaded online with your application. Walgreens, Costco,
or CVS photos will not be of any help as they do not offer digital images as per the requirements of US Visa, Canada Visa, China, or India OCI application. Also, these countries have very specific requirements in terms of pixels and file sizes. If you need detailed specs, please click here on appropriate country name: USA, China, Canada and India OCI.
We know the specs for all these cournties and we guarantee our images will meet all of their published guidelines. After your order is received, we will email the digital image normally within a few hours but 24 hours at most on most business days.
Customer Review about our Digital Image service
Hey,Awesome! I can not believe this!! I was struggling to get this done from so many different photographers but you managed this within few minutes.
Really appreciate your fast service and exact specs.
Thanks, M Mahajan
1. Click here to upload your photos or email them to
2. Make Payment: Pay with PayPal: Please select US Visa, Canada Visa or OCI in PhotoType below:
OCI Digital Images Upload: Applicant's image and Applicant's signature image (Max size 200kb).
(Page 6 on this link: https://www.mha.gov.in/PDF_Other/2OCIcardholder_Brochure_15112019.pdf)
The submitted digital face image must adhere to the following specifications.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Eye Glasses are no longer allowed in US Passport and Visa photos. Examples of well-composed images
• The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 ¾").
• The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
• The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 ¼") and 36 mm (1 7/16").
• Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540. Quality/Resolution:
• If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.
File Format: The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
File Size: The final size of the image should be ideally 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
Color: The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in sRGB color space which is the common output for most digital cameras.