Passport Photo- Kyrgyzstan
The Kyrgyz embassy in the USA requires digital along with 2 color photos to replace a passport.
Here is a link to their photo requirements (40mm by 60mm)
- Color passport photograph on electronic media in “.jpeg” format (on a USB flash drive or by email);
- We also recommend having 2 (two) color photographs with a clear image of the face on a white background, on glossy paper, without a headdress and glasses,
- (Requirements for photographs). If the applicant has any natural or other special features that are displayed in the photograph (scar, birthmarks, etc.), it is necessary to indicate this in a free-form application.
And translation of photo requirements attached.
Requirements for a 2004 passport photo
- Personal photo is made in color4 x 6 cm image on white background, on glossypaper, no corner.
- The main parameters of a personal photo:• The size of the submitted photo is 40 x 60 +/- 2 mm•
- The size of the face of the head is at least 15 mm. (frontpart of the head - the distance from the bottom of the chin toconditional horizontal line drawn through the pupilseye)
- The image is placed on the photo so thatthe image-free overhead margin was 5 +/- 1 mm.
- Characteristics of a personal photo:
- In personal photographs, the face must bephotographed strictly in full face, with facial expressions(expression) that does not distort his features, without a headheaddress. It is advisable to take photographs inplain suit (dress)
- It is not allowed to photograph faces with glasses withtinted glass
- General and in detail blurring of the photograph is unacceptable,the presence of blurry highlights in the image of the eyes
- Photos can only be taken with technicalretouching the negative, distortion of the characteristicfacial features• In general, the image on a personal photo should besharp, clear, medium contrast, with softblack and white pattern. The background is white. Smooth,free of stripes, spots and images of foreign objects
- The photos are not allowed to breaks, scratches,damage to the emulsion layer, drips, stains,